Ikhtamam E Tijarat in English
Ikhtamam E Tijarat meaning in Urdu to English is Close Ikhtamam E Tijarat. Ikhtamam E Tijarat synonym word is Airless, Cheeseparing, Closely, Closemouthed and Closing. Similar words of Ikhtamam E Tijarat are also commonly used in daily talks like .
Close Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) Out of the way observation; secluded; secret; hidden.
- (v. t.) Parsimonious; stingy.
- (v. t.) Uttered with a relatively contracted opening of the mouth, as certain sounds of e and o in French, Italian, and German; -- opposed to open.
- (n.) The conclusion of a strain of music; cadence.
- (v. i.) To grapple; to engage in hand-to-hand fight.
- (v. t.) Difficult to obtain; as, money is close.
- (n.) To come or gather around; to inclose; to encompass; to confine.
- (v. i.) To come together; to unite or coalesce, as the parts of a wound, or parts separated.
- (v. t.) Accurate; careful; precise; also, attentive; undeviating; strict; not wandering; as, a close observer.
- (v. t.) Adhering strictly to a standard or original; exact; strict; as, a close translation.
- (n.) To stop, or fill up, as an opening; to shut; as, to close the eyes; to close a door.
- (v. t.) Intimate; familiar; confidential.
- (v. t.) The interest which one may have in a piece of ground, even though it is not inclosed.
- (v. t.) Disposed to keep secrets; secretive; reticent.
- (adv.) In a close manner.
- (v. t.) Short; as, to cut grass or hair close.
- (n.) Conclusion; cessation; ending; end.
- (v. t.) Strictly confined; carefully quarded; as, a close prisoner.
- (v. i.) To end, terminate, or come to a period; as, the debate closed at six oclock.
- (v. t.) A narrow passage leading from a street to a court, and the houses within.
- (v. t.) Oppressive; without motion or ventilation; causing a feeling of lassitude; -- said of the air, weather, etc.
- (v. t.) Shut fast; closed; tight; as, a close box.
- (n.) A grapple in wrestling.
- (v. t.) Nearly equal; almost evenly balanced; as, a close vote.
- (n.) To bring to an end or period; to conclude; to complete; to finish; to end; to consummate; as, to close a bargain; to close a course of instruction.
- (n.) To bring together the parts of; to consolidate; as, to close the ranks of an army; -- often used with up.
- (v. t.) Adjoining; near; either in space; time, or thought; -- often followed by to.
- (v. t.) An inclosed place; especially, a small field or piece of land surrounded by a wall, hedge, or fence of any kind; -- specifically, the precinct of a cathedral or abbey.
- (adv.) Secretly; darkly.
- (n.) A double bar marking the end.
- (v. t.) Having the parts near each other; dense; solid; compact; as applied to bodies; viscous; tenacious; not volatile, as applied to liquids.
- (n.) The manner of shutting; the union of parts; junction.
- (v. t.) Concise; to the point; as, close reasoning.
- (v. t.) Narrow; confined; as, a close alley; close quarters.
Ikhtamam E Tijarat Meaning in English
Urdu Word ikhtamam e tijarat is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives. ikhtamam e tijarat meaning in English is Close اختتام تجارت. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source. ikhtamam e tijarat word meaning along with ikhtamam e tijarat definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of ikhtamam e tijarat, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of ikhtamam e tijarat in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. are similar words of ikhtamam e tijarat. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary