• Incle Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Same as Inkle.
• Inclement Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Physically severe or harsh (generally restricted to the elements or weather); rough; boisterous; stormy; rigorously cold, etc.; as, inclement weather.
- (a.) Not clement; destitute of a mild and kind temper; void of tenderness; unmerciful; severe; harsh.
• Inclemency Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The state or quality of being inclement; want of clemency; want of mildness of temper; unmercifulness; severity.
- (n.) Physical severity or harshness (commonly in respect to the elements or weather); roughness; storminess; rigor; severe cold, wind, rain, or snow.