Kamil in English
Kamil meaning in Urdu to English is Round Kamil. Kamil synonym word is Around, Assail, Assault, Attack and Beat. Similar words of Kamil are also commonly used in daily talks like Kamil hona, Matlaq akai, Asal namoona, and Aik raye se.
Similar Words with English Meaning
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Round Definition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Full; complete; not broken; not fractional; approximately in even units, tens, hundreds, thousands, etc.; -- said of numbers.
- (n.) Anything round, as a circle, a globe, a ring. "The golden round" [the crown].
- (n.) A series of changes or events ending where it began; a series of like events recurring in continuance; a cycle; a periodical revolution; as, the round of the seasons; a round of pleasures.
- (adv.) Circularly; in a circular form or manner; by revolving or reversing ones position; as, to turn ones head round; a wheel turns round.
- (adv.) On all sides; around.
- (v. t.) To surround; to encircle; to encompass.
- (n.) A brewers vessel in which the fermentation is concluded, the yeast escaping through the bunghole.
- (n.) A course of action or conduct performed by a number of persons in turn, or one after another, as if seated in a circle.
- (a.) Uttered or emitted with a full tone; as, a round voice; a round note.
- (a.) Modified, as a vowel, by contraction of the lip opening, making the opening more or less round in shape; rounded; labialized; labial. See Guide to Pronunciation, / 11.
- (a.) Full and smoothly expanded; not defective or abrupt; finished; polished; -- said of style, or of authors with reference to their style.
- (n.) A circular dance.
- (n.) The time during which prize fighters or boxers are in actual contest without an intermission, as prescribed by their rules; a bout.
- (a.) Having a curved outline or form; especially, one like the arc of a circle or an ellipse, or a portion of the surface of a sphere; rotund; bulging; protuberant; not angular or pointed; as, a round arch; round hills.
- (n.) A walk performed by a guard or an officer round the rampart of a garrison, or among sentinels, to see that the sentinels are faithful and all things safe; also, the guard or officer, with his attendants, who performs this duty; -- usually in the plural.
- (adv.) In circumference; as, a ball is ten inches round.
- (v. t.) To make circular, spherical, or cylindrical; to give a round or convex figure to; as, to round a silver coin; to round the edges of anything.
- (v. i. & t.) To whisper.
- (n.) See Roundtop.
- (a.) Having every portion of the surface or of the circumference equally distant from the center; spherical; circular; having a form approaching a spherical or a circular shape; orbicular; globular; as, a round ball.
- (adv.) From one side or party to another; as to come or turn round, -- that is, to change sides or opinions.
- (n.) Rotation, as in office; succession.
- (a.) Outspoken; plain and direct; unreserved; unqualified; not mincing; as, a round answer; a round oath.
- (n.) That which goes round a whole circle or company; as, a round of applause.
- (n.) A general discharge of firearms by a body of troops in which each soldier fires once.
- (n.) Same as Round of beef, below.
- (n.) A vessel filled, as for drinking.
- (v. t.) To go round wholly or in part; to go about (a corner or point); as, to round a corner; to round Cape Horn.
- (adv.) Roundly; fully; vigorously.
- (v. i.) To grow round or full; hence, to attain to fullness, completeness, or perfection.
- (a.) Not inconsiderable; large; hence, generous; free; as, a round price.
- (prep.) On every side of, so as to encompass or encircle; around; about; as, the people atood round him; to go round the city; to wind a cable round a windlass.
- (v. i.) To go round, as a guard.
- (adv.) Through a circle, as of friends or houses.
- (adv.) By or in a circuit; by a course longer than the direct course; back to the starting point.
- (n.) The step of a ladder; a rundle or rung; also, a crosspiece which joins and braces the legs of a chair.
- (v. i.) To go or turn round; to wheel about.
- (n.) A series of duties or tasks which must be performed in turn, and then repeated.
- (n.) An assembly; a group; a circle; as, a round of politicians.
- (v. t.) To bring to fullness or completeness; to complete; hence, to bring to a fit conclusion.
- (n.) Ammunition for discharging a piece or pieces once; as, twenty rounds of ammunition were given out.
- (a.) Having the form of a cylinder; cylindrical; as, the barrel of a musket is round.
- (n.) A course ending where it began; a circuit; a beat; especially, one freguently or regulary traversed; also, the act of traversing a circuit; as, a watchmans round; the rounds of the postman.
- (n.) A short vocal piece, resembling a catch in which three or four voices follow each other round in a species of canon in the unison.
- (a.) Complete and consistent; fair; just; -- applied to conduct.
- (v. t.) To make full, smooth, and flowing; as, to round periods in writing.
Kamil Meaning in English
Urdu Word kamil is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives. kamil meaning in English is Round کامل. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source. kamil word meaning along with kamil definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of kamil, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of kamil in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. Kamil hona, Matlaq akai, Asal namoona, and Aik raye se are similar words of kamil. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary