Land Meaning in Urdu
Land meaning in English to Urdu is زمین (Zameen). Land synonym words are included Bring, Commonwealth, Country, Demesne, Domain, Down, Earth, Estate, Farming, Ground, Kingdom, Nation, Realm, Shore, Soil, State, Terrestrial. Similar words of Land are also commonly used in daily talk like as Lan, Landau, and Landed.
- A barren land produces nothing.
- How was the land being measured?.
- In the land of opium drugs are non existent.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Land Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The mainland, in distinction from islands.
- (n.) The ground or floor.
- (n.) The lap of the strakes in a clinker-built boat; the lap of plates in an iron vessel; -- called also landing.
- (n.) The inhabitants of a nation or people.
- (n.) In any surface prepared with indentations, perforations, or grooves, that part of the surface which is not so treated, as the level part of a millstone between the furrows, or the surface of the bore of a rifled gun between the grooves.
- (n.) Any portion, large or small, of the surface of the earth, considered by itself, or as belonging to an individual or a people, as a country, estate, farm, or tract.
- (n.) Ground, in respect to its nature or quality; soil; as, wet land; good or bad land.
- (n.) The solid part of the surface of the earth; -- opposed to water as constituting a part of such surface, especially to oceans and seas; as, to sight land after a long voyage.
- (n.) Urine. See Lant.
- (v. t.) To catch and bring to shore; to capture; as, to land a fish.
- (n.) Any ground, soil, or earth whatsoever, as meadows, pastures, woods, etc., and everything annexed to it, whether by nature, as trees, water, etc., or by the hand of man, as buildings, fences, etc.; real estate.
- (v. i.) To go on shore from a ship or boat; to disembark; to come to the end of a course.
- (v. t.) To set down after conveying; to cause to fall, alight, or reach; to bring to the end of a course; as, he landed the quoit near the stake; to be thrown from a horse and landed in the mud; to land one in difficulties or mistakes.
- (n.) The ground left unplowed between furrows; any one of several portions into which a field is divided for convenience in plowing.
- (v. t.) To set or put on shore from a ship or other water craft; to disembark; to debark.
Land Urdu Meaning with Definition
Land is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Land meaning in Urdu is a زمین - Zameen. Land word is driven by the English language. Land word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Land meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Land stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Land word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Land, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Land Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary