Lure Meaning in French
You have searched the English word Lure meaning in French attrait. Lure meaning has been search 3724 (three thousand seven hundred and twenty-four) times till 10/17/2021. You can also find Lure meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (n.) Any enticement; that which invites by the prospect of advantage or pleasure; a decoy.
- (n.) A contrivance somewhat resembling a bird, and often baited with raw meat; -- used by falconers in recalling hawks.
- (n.) A velvet smoothing brush.
- (n.) To draw to the lure; hence, to allure or invite by means of anything that promises pleasure or advantage; to entice; to attract.
- (v. i.) To recall a hawk or other animal.
Multi Language Dictionary