• Lusting Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Lust
• Lust Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Pleasure.
- (n.) Hence: Virility; vigor; active power.
- (n.) Inclination; desire.
- (n.) To have an eager, passionate, and especially an inordinate or sinful desire, as for the gratification of the sexual appetite or of covetousness; -- often with after.
- (n.) Licentious craving; sexual appetite.
- (n.) Longing desire; eagerness to possess or enjoy; -- in a had sense; as, the lust of gain.
- (n.) To list; to like.