Majlisi Aadab in English
Majlisi Aadab meaning in Urdu to English is Protocol Majlisi Aadab. Majlisi Aadab synonym words are included . Similar words of Majlisi Aadab are also commonly used in daily talks like Adab e mahfil.
Similar Words with English Meaning
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Protocol Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) An agreement of diplomatists indicating the results reached by them at a particular stage of a negotiation.
- (n.) The original copy of any writing, as of a deed, treaty, dispatch, or other instrument.
- (n.) The minutes, or rough draught, of an instrument or transaction.
- (v. i.) To make or write protocols, or first draughts; to issue protocols.
- (n.) A convention not formally ratified.
- (n.) A preliminary document upon the basis of which negotiations are carried on.
- (v. t.) To make a protocol of.
Majlisi Aadab Meaning in English
Urdu Word majlisi aadab is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives. majlisi aadab meaning in English is Protocol مجلسی آداب. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source. majlisi aadab word meaning along with majlisi aadab definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of majlisi aadab, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of majlisi aadab in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. Adab e mahfil are similar words of majlisi aadab. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary