Mazboot Karna in English
Mazboot Karna meaning in Urdu to English is Consolidate Mazboot Karna. Mazboot Karna synonym words are included . Similar words of Mazboot Karna are also commonly used in daily talks like Mazboot admi, Tala sun-hwa, Jahan qadam jim gaye hon, and Mazboot jamao.
Similar Words with English Meaning
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Consolidate Definition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Formed into a solid mass; made firm; consolidated.
- (v. t.) To unite, as various particulars, into one mass or body; to bring together in close union; to combine; as, to consolidate the armies of the republic.
- (v. t.) To make solid; to unite or press together into a compact mass; to harden or make dense and firm.
- (v. t.) To unite by means of applications, as the parts of a broken bone, or the lips of a wound.
- (v. i.) To grow firm and hard; to unite and become solid; as, moist clay consolidates by drying.
Mazboot Karna Meaning in English
Urdu Word mazboot karna is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives. mazboot karna meaning in English is Consolidate مضبوط کرنا. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source. mazboot karna word meaning along with mazboot karna definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of mazboot karna, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of mazboot karna in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. Mazboot admi, Tala sun-hwa, Jahan qadam jim gaye hon, and Mazboot jamao are similar words of mazboot karna. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary