• Medal Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To honor or reward with a medal.
- (n.) A piece of metal in the form of a coin, struck with a device, and intended to preserve the remembrance of a notable event or an illustrious person, or to serve as a reward.
• Medalurgy Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The art of making and striking medals and coins.
• Medalist Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A designer of medals.
- (n.) A person that is skilled or curious in medals; a collector of medals.
- (n.) One who has gained a medal as the reward of merit.