Memorials Meaning in Spanish
You have searched the English word Memorials meaning in Spanish monumento conmemorativo. Memorials meaning has been search 2224 (two thousand two hundred and twenty-four) times till 1/28/2023. You can also find Memorials meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (n.) A written representation of facts, addressed to the government, or to some branch of it, or to a society, etc., -- often accompanied with a petition.
- (a.) Mnemonic; assisting the memory.
- (n.) A memorandum; a record.
- (n.) Anything intended to preserve the memory of a person or event; something which serves to keep something else in remembrance; a monument.
- (a.) Serving to preserve remembrance; commemorative; as, a memorial building.
- (n.) Memory; remembrance.
- (n.) A species of informal state paper, much used in negotiation.
Multi Language Dictionary