Memory Meaning in Spanish
You have searched the English word Memory meaning in Spanish idea. Memory meaning has been search 2754 (two thousand seven hundred and fifty-four) times till 6/3/2023. You can also find Memory meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (n.) The time within which past events can be or are remembered; as, within the memory of man.
- (n.) The actual and distinct retention and recognition of past ideas in the mind; remembrance; as, in memory of youth; memories of foreign lands.
- (n.) The reach and positiveness with which a person can remember; the strength and trustworthiness of ones power to reach and represent or to recall the past; as, his memory was never wrong.
- (n.) Something, or an aggregate of things, remembered; hence, character, conduct, etc., as preserved in remembrance, history, or tradition; posthumous fame; as, the war became only a memory.
- (n.) A memorial.
- (n.) The faculty of the mind by which it retains the knowledge of previous thoughts, impressions, or events.
Multi Language Dictionary