• Menace Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) To threaten, as an evil to be inflicted.
- (n.) The show of an intention to inflict evil; a threat or threatening; indication of a probable evil or catastrophe to come.
- (v. i.) To act in threatening manner; to wear a threatening aspect.
- (n.) To express or show an intention to inflict, or to hold out a prospect of inflicting, evil or injury upon; to threaten; -- usually followed by with before the harm threatened; as, to menace a country with war.
• Menaced Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Menace