Mistake Meaning in Spanish
You have searched the English word Mistake meaning in Spanish descuido. Mistake meaning has been search 3242 (three thousand two hundred and forty-two) times till 5/28/2022. You can also find Mistake meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (n.) Misconception, error, which when non-negligent may be ground for rescinding a contract, or for refusing to perform it.
- (v. i.) To err in knowledge, perception, opinion, or judgment; to commit an unintentional error.
- (v. t.) To take in a wrong sense; to misunderstand misapprehend, or misconceive; as, to mistake a remark; to mistake ones meaning.
- (v. t.) To make or form amiss; to spoil in making.
- (n.) An apprehending wrongly; a misconception; a misunderstanding; a fault in opinion or judgment; an unintentional error of conduct.
- (v. t.) To take or choose wrongly.
- (v. t.) To substitute in thought or perception; as, to mistake one person for another.
- (v. t.) To have a wrong idea of in respect of character, qualities, etc.; to misjudge.
Multi Language Dictionary