• Mood Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Manner; style; mode; logical form; musical style; manner of action or being. See Mode which is the preferable form).
- (n.) Manner of conceiving and expressing action or being, as positive, possible, hypothetical, etc., without regard to other accidents, such as time, person, number, etc.; as, the indicative mood; the infinitive mood; the subjunctive mood. Same as Mode.
- (n.) Temper of mind; temporary state of the mind in regard to passion or feeling; humor; as, a melancholy mood; a suppliant mood.
• Moo Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To make the noise of a cow; to low; -- childs word.
- (n.) The lowing of a cow.
- (adv., & n.) See Mo.
• Mooder Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Mother.
• Moodily Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In a moody manner.