Morality Meaning in Spanish
You have searched the English word Morality meaning in Spanish moral. Morality meaning has been search 2157 (two thousand one hundred and fifty-seven) times till 8/8/2022. You can also find Morality meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (n.) A kind of allegorical play, so termed because it consisted of discourses in praise of morality between actors representing such characters as Charity, Faith, Death, Vice, etc. Such plays were occasionally exhibited as late as the reign of Henry VIII.
- (n.) The practice of the moral duties; rectitude of life; conformity to the standard of right; virtue; as, we often admire the politeness of men whose morality we question.
- (n.) The quality of an action which renders it good; the conformity of an act to the accepted standard of right.
- (n.) The relation of conformity or nonconformity to the moral standard or rule; quality of an intention, a character, an action, a principle, or a sentiment, when tried by the standard of right.
- (n.) Intent; meaning; moral.
- (n.) The doctrines or rules of moral duties, or the duties of men in their social character; ethics.
Multi Language Dictionary