• Moralize Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To give a moral quality to; to affect the moral quality of, either for better or worse.
- (v. t.) To furnish with moral lessons, teachings, or examples; to lend a moral to.
- (v. i.) To make moral reflections; to regard acts and events as involving a moral.
- (v. t.) To render moral; to correct the morals of.
- (v. t.) To apply to a moral purpose; to explain in a moral sense; to draw a moral from.
• Moralizer Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who moralizes.