• Movable Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Property not attached to the soil.
- (a.) Capable of being moved, lifted, carried, drawn, turned, or conveyed, or in any way made to change place or posture; susceptible of motion; not fixed or stationary; as, a movable steam engine.
- (a.) Changing from one time to another; as, movable feasts, i. e., church festivals, the date of which varies from year to year.
- (n.) An article of wares or goods; a commodity; a piece of property not fixed, or not a part of real estate; generally, in the plural, goods; wares; furniture.
• Movableness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The quality or state of being movable; mobility; susceptibility of motion.