• Oblati Definition & Synonyms
- (n. pl.) Children dedicated in their early years to the monastic state.
- (n. pl.) A class of persons, especially in the Middle Ages, who offered themselves and their property to a monastery.
• Oblation Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The act of offering, or of making an offering.
- (n.) Anything offered or presented in worship or sacred service; an offering; a sacrifice.
- (n.) A gift or contribution made to a church, as for the expenses of the eucharist, or for the support of the clergy and the poor.