Overset Meaning in French
Find Pakistan's authentic, largest, and latest collection of Meanings, Synonyms, Thesaurus, with Antanoyms, Definitions of wide range of different languages words online.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (n.) An excess; superfluity.
- (v. i.) To turn, or to be turned, over; to be upset.
- (v. t.) To fill too full.
- (n.) An upsetting; overturn; overthrow; as, the overset of a carriage.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Overset
- (v. t.) To cause to fall, or to tail; to subvert; to overthrow; as, to overset a government or a plot.
- (v. t.) To turn or tip (anything) over from an upright, or a proper, position so that it lies upon its side or bottom upwards; to upset; as, to overset a chair, a coach, a ship, or a building.
Multi Language Dictionary