Pale Meaning in Spanish
You have searched the English word Pale meaning in Spanish estaca. Pale meaning has been search 4319 (four thousand three hundred and nineteen) times till 1/21/2022. You can also find Pale meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (n.) A space or field having bounds or limits; a limited region or place; an inclosure; -- often used figuratively.
- (n.) A cheese scoop.
- (n.) One of the greater ordinaries, being a broad perpendicular stripe in an escutcheon, equally distant from the two edges, and occupying one third of it.
- (v. i.) To turn pale; to lose color or luster.
- (n.) A stripe or band, as on a garment.
- (n.) That which incloses or fences in; a boundary; a limit; a fence; a palisade.
- (n.) A pointed stake or slat, either driven into the ground, or fastened to a rail at the top and bottom, for fencing or inclosing; a picket.
- (v. i.) Not bright or brilliant; of a faint luster or hue; dim; as, the pale light of the moon.
- (v. i.) Wanting in color; not ruddy; dusky white; pallid; wan; as, a pale face; a pale red; a pale blue.
- (n.) Paleness; pallor.
- (n.) A shore for bracing a timber before it is fastened.
- (v. t.) To make pale; to diminish the brightness of.
- (v. t.) To inclose with pales, or as with pales; to encircle; to encompass; to fence off.
Multi Language Dictionary