• Palet Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A perpendicular band upon an escutcheon, one half the breadth of the pale.
- (n.) Same as Palea.
• Paletot Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) An overcoat.
- (n.) A ladys outer garment, -- of varying fashion.
• Palette Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A thin, oval or square board, or tablet, with a thumb hole at one end for holding it, on which a painter lays and mixes his pigments.
- (n.) One of the plates covering the points of junction at the bend of the shoulders and elbows.
- (n.) A breastplate for a breast drill.