• Paradised Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Placed in paradise; enjoying delights as of paradise.
• Paradise Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The garden of Eden, in which Adam and Eve were placed after their creation.
- (v. t.) To affect or exalt with visions of felicity; to entrance; to bewitch.
- (n.) A churchyard or cemetery.
- (n.) A place of bliss; a region of supreme felicity or delight; hence, a state of happiness.
- (n.) The abode of sanctified souls after death.
- (n.) An open space within a monastery or adjoining a church, as the space within a cloister, the open court before a basilica, etc.