• Parceled Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Parcel
• Parcel Definition & Synonyms
- (a. & adv.) Part or half; in part; partially. Shak. [Sometimes hyphened with the word following.]
- (n.) A portion of anything taken separately; a fragment of a whole; a part.
- (v. t.) To add a parcel or item to; to itemize.
- (v. t.) To divide and distribute by parts or portions; -- often with out or into.
- (n.) A number or quantity of things put up together; a bundle; a package; a packet.
- (v. t.) To make up into a parcel; as, to parcel a customers purchases; the machine parcels yarn, wool, etc.
- (n.) An indiscriminate or indefinite number, measure, or quantity; a collection; a group.
- (n.) A part; a portion; a piece; as, a certain piece of land is part and parcel of another piece.