Partition Meaning in French
You have searched the English word Partition meaning in French cloison. Partition meaning has been search 2932 (two thousand nine hundred and thirty-two) times till 10/15/2021. You can also find Partition meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (v.) The act of parting or dividing; the state of being parted; separation; division; distribution; as, the partition of a kingdom.
- (v.) The servance of common or undivided interests, particularly in real estate. It may be effected by consent of parties, or by compulsion of law.
- (v. t.) To divide into distinct parts by lines, walls, etc.; as, to partition a house.
- (v. t.) To divide into parts or shares; to divide and distribute; as, to partition an estate among various heirs.
- (v.) That which divides or separates; that by which different things, or distinct parts of the same thing, are separated; separating boundary; dividing line or space; specifically, an interior wall dividing one part or apartment of a house, an inclosure, or the like, from another; as, a brick partition; lath and plaster partitions.
- (v.) A score.
- (v.) A part divided off by walls; an apartment; a compartment.
Multi Language Dictionary