Patka in English
Patka meaning in Urdu to English is Sash Patka. Patka synonym word is Cincture, Girdle, Waistband and Waistcloth. Similar words of Patka are also commonly used in daily talks like .
Sash Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) In a sawmill, the rectangular frame in which the saw is strained and by which it is carried up and down with a reciprocating motion; -- also called gate.
- (v. t.) To adorn with a sash or scarf.
- (n.) The framing in which the panes of glass are set in a glazed window or door, including the narrow bars between the panes.
- (n.) A scarf or band worn about the waist, over the shoulder, or otherwise; a belt; a girdle, -- worn by women and children as an ornament; also worn as a badge of distinction by military officers, members of societies, etc.
- (v. t.) To furnish with a sash or sashes; as, to sash a door or a window.
Patka Meaning in English
Urdu Word patka is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives. patka meaning in English is Sash پٹکا. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source. patka word meaning along with patka definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of patka, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of patka in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. are similar words of patka. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary