Pelt Meaning in Spanish
You have searched the English word Pelt meaning in Spanish lluvia. Pelt meaning has been search 2753 (two thousand seven hundred and fifty-three) times till 11/27/2021. You can also find Pelt meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (v. i.) To throw out words.
- (n.) The skin of a beast with the hair on; a raw or undressed hide; a skin preserved with the hairy or woolly covering on it. See 4th Fell.
- (v. t.) To throw; to use as a missile.
- (n.) The human skin.
- (n.) The body of any quarry killed by the hawk.
- (v. t.) To strike with something thrown or driven; to assail with pellets or missiles, as, to pelt with stones; pelted with hail.
- (v. i.) To throw missiles.
- (n.) A blow or stroke from something thrown.
Multi Language Dictionary