Perpetuity Meaning in Spanish
You have searched the English word Perpetuity meaning in Spanish perpetuidad. Perpetuity meaning has been search 2098 (two thousand and ninety-eight) times till 7/7/2022. You can also find Perpetuity meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (n.) The number of years in which the simple interest of any sum becomes equal to the principal.
- (n.) Duration without limitations as to time.
- (n.) The number of years purchase to be given for an annuity to continue forever.
- (n.) Something that is perpetual.
- (n.) Endless time.
- (n.) The quality or state of being perpetual; as, the perpetuity of laws.
- (n.) The quality or condition of an estate by which it becomes inalienable, either perpetually or for a very long period; also, the estate itself so modified or perpetuated.
- (n.) A perpetual annuity.
Multi Language Dictionary