Potents Meaning in Spanish
You have searched the English word Potents meaning in Spanish potente. Potents meaning has been search 2434 (two thousand four hundred and thirty-four) times till 12/5/2022. You can also find Potents meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (a.) Powerful, in an intellectual or moral sense; having great influence; as, potent interest; a potent argument.
- (a.) Having great authority, control, or dominion; puissant; mighty; influential; as, a potent prince.
- (n.) A prince; a potentate.
- (a.) Producing great physical effects; forcible; powerful efficacious; as, a potent medicine.
- (n.) One of the furs; a surface composed of patches which are supposed to represent crutch heads; they are always alternately argent and azure, unless otherwise specially mentioned.
- (n.) A staff or crutch.
Multi Language Dictionary