• Privileging Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Privilege
• Privilege Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) See Call, Put, Spread, etc.
- (n.) A peculiar benefit, advantage, or favor; a right or immunity not enjoyed by others or by all; special enjoyment of a good, or exemption from an evil or burden; a prerogative; advantage; franchise.
- (v. t.) To bring or put into a condition of privilege or exemption from evil or danger; to exempt; to deliver.
- (v. t.) To grant some particular right or exemption to; to invest with a peculiar right or immunity; to authorize; as, to privilege representatives from arrest.