• Problem Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A question proposed for solution; a matter stated for examination or proof; hence, a matter difficult of solution or settlement; a doubtful case; a question involving doubt.
- (n.) Anything which is required to be done; as, in geometry, to bisect a line, to draw a perpendicular; or, in algebra, to find an unknown quantity.
• Problematize Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To propose problems.
• Problematical Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Having the nature of a problem; not shown in fact; questionable; uncertain; unsettled; doubtful.