• Pry Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Curious inspection; impertinent peeping.
- (v. t.) To raise or move, or attempt to raise or move, with a pry or lever; to prize.
- (n.) A lever; also, leverage.
- (v. i.) To peep narrowly; to gaze; to inspect closely; to attempt to discover something by a scrutinizing curiosity; -- often implying reproach.
• Prytany Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The period during which the presidency of the senate belonged to the prytanes of the section.
• Pryan Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) See Prian.