Raft Meaning in French
You have searched the English word Raft meaning in French radeau. Raft meaning has been search 3097 (three thousand and ninety-seven) times till 5/17/2022. You can also find Raft meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (n.) A collection of logs, boards, pieces of timber, or the like, fastened together, either for their own collective conveyance on the water, or to serve as a support in conveying other things; a float.
- (n.) A large collection of people or things taken indiscriminately.
- (v. t.) To transport on a raft, or in the form of a raft; to make into a raft; as, to raft timber.
- (n.) A collection of logs, fallen trees, etc. (such as is formed in some Western rivers of the United States), which obstructs navigation.
- () imp. & p. p. of Reave.
- () of Reave
Multi Language Dictionary