Ranger Meaning in French
You have searched the English word Ranger meaning in French garde forestier. Ranger meaning has been search 3410 (three thousand four hundred and ten) times till 12/6/2021. You can also find Ranger meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (n.) One who ranges; a rover; sometimes, one who ranges for plunder; a roving robber.
- (n.) That which separates or arranges; specifically, a sieve.
- (n.) One of a body of mounted troops, formerly armed with short muskets, who range over the country, and often fight on foot.
- (n.) A dog that beats the ground in search of game.
- (n.) The keeper of a public park or forest; formerly, a sworn officer of a forest, appointed by the kings letters patent, whose business was to walk through the forest, recover beasts that had strayed beyond its limits, watch the deer, present trespasses to the next court held for the forest, etc.
Multi Language Dictionary