Rein Meaning in French
You have searched the English word Rein meaning in French rêne. Rein meaning has been search 6349 (six thousand three hundred and forty-nine) times till 10/23/2021. You can also find Rein meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (n.) The strap of a bridle, fastened to the curb or snaffle on each side, by which the rider or driver governs the horse.
- (v. t.) To restrain; to control; to check.
- (v. i.) To be guided by reins.
- (v. t.) To govern or direct with the reins; as, to rein a horse one way or another.
- (n.) Hence, an instrument or means of curbing, restraining, or governing; government; restraint.
Multi Language Dictionary