• Remiss Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Not energetic or exact in duty or business; not careful or prompt in fulfilling engagements; negligent; careless; tardy; behindhand; lagging; slack; hence, lacking earnestness or activity; languid; slow.
- (n.) The act of being remiss; inefficiency; failure.
• Remissness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Quality or state of being remiss.
• Remissly Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In a remiss or negligent manner; carelessly.
• Remissory Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Serving or tending to remit, or to secure remission; remissive.