Reversion Meaning in French
You have searched the English word Reversion meaning in French retour. Reversion meaning has been search 2549 (two thousand five hundred and forty-nine) times till 5/22/2022. You can also find Reversion meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (n.) A return towards some ancestral type or character; atavism.
- (n.) The returning of an esttate to the grantor or his heirs, by operation of law, after the grant has terminated; hence, the residue of an estate left in the proprietor or owner thereof, to take effect in possession, by operation of law, after the termination of a limited or less estate carved out of it and conveyed by him.
- (n.) Hence, a right to future possession or enjoiment; succession.
- (n.) That which reverts or returns; residue.
- (n.) The act of returning, or coming back; return.
- (n.) A payment which is not to be received, or a benefit which does not begin, until the happening of some event, as the death of a living person.
Multi Language Dictionary