Rude Meaning in Spanish
You have searched the English word Rude meaning in Spanish ordinario. Rude meaning has been search 3034 (three thousand and thirty-four) times till 10/3/2023. You can also find Rude meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
• Rude Definition & Meaning
• Rudenture Definition & Meaning
- (superl.) Unformed by taste or skill; not nicely finished; not smoothed or polished; -- said especially of material things; as, rude workmanship.
- (superl.) Not finished or complete; inelegant; lacking chasteness or elegance; not in good taste; unsatisfactory in mode of treatment; -- said of literature, language, style, and the like.
- (superl.) Characterized by roughness; umpolished; raw; lacking delicacy or refinement; coarse.
- (superl.) Of untaught manners; unpolished; of low rank; uncivil; clownish; ignorant; raw; unskillful; -- said of persons, or of conduct, skill, and the like.
- (superl.) Violent; tumultuous; boisterous; inclement; harsh; severe; -- said of the weather, of storms, and the like; as, the rude winter.
- (superl.) Barbarous; fierce; bloody; impetuous; -- said of war, conflict, and the like; as, the rude shock of armies.
• Ruderary Definition & Meaning
- (n.) Cabling. See Cabling.
• Rudesby Definition & Meaning
- (a.) Of or pertaining to rubbish..
• Rudesheimer Definition & Meaning
- (n.) An uncivil, turbulent fellow.
- (n.) A German wine made near Rudesheim, on the Rhine.
Multi Language Dictionary