Rue Meaning in Spanish
You have searched the English word Rue meaning in Spanish ruda. Rue meaning has been search 4610 (four thousand six hundred and ten) times till 10/25/2021. You can also find Rue meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (n.) A perennial suffrutescent plant (Ruta graveolens), having a strong, heavy odor and a bitter taste; herb of grace. It is used in medicine.
- (v. i.) To feel sorrow and regret; to repent.
- (v. i.) To have compassion.
- (n.) Fig.: Bitterness; disappointment; grief; regret.
- (v. t.) To lament; to regret extremely; to grieve for or over.
- (v. t.) Sorrow; repetance.
- (v. t.) To cause to grieve; to afflict.
- (v. t.) To repent of, and withdraw from, as a bargain; to get released from.
Multi Language Dictionary