Rugged Meaning in Spanish
You have searched the English word Rugged meaning in Spanish áspero. Rugged meaning has been search 2861 (two thousand eight hundred and sixty-one) times till 8/17/2022. You can also find Rugged meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (n.) Harsh; hard; crabbed; austere; -- said of temper, character, and the like, or of persons.
- (n.) Full of asperities on the surface; broken into sharp or irregular points, or otherwise uneven; not smooth; rough; as, a rugged mountain; a rugged road.
- (n.) Stormy; turbulent; tempestuous; rude.
- (n.) Vigorous; robust; hardy; -- said of health, physique, etc.
- (n.) Rough to the ear; harsh; grating; -- said of sound, style, and the like.
- (n.) Violent; rude; boisterrous; -- said of conduct, manners, etc.
- (n.) Not neat or regular; uneven.
- (n.) Sour; surly; frowning; wrinkled; -- said of looks, etc.
- (n.) Rough with bristles or hair; shaggy.
Multi Language Dictionary