Scandal Meaning in French
You have searched the English word Scandal meaning in French scandale. Scandal meaning has been search 2304 (two thousand three hundred and four) times till 6/25/2022. You can also find Scandal meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (n.) Anything alleged in pleading which is impertinent, and is reproachful to any person, or which derogates from the dignity of the court, or is contrary to good manners.
- (n.) Reproachful aspersion; opprobrious censure; defamatory talk, uttered heedlessly or maliciously.
- (n.) Offense caused or experienced; reproach or reprobation called forth by what is regarded as wrong, criminal, heinous, or flagrant: opprobrium or disgrace.
- (v. t.) To scandalize; to offend.
- (v. t.) To treat opprobriously; to defame; to asperse; to traduce; to slander.
Multi Language Dictionary