Scar Meaning in French
You have searched the English word Scar meaning in French cicatrice. Scar meaning has been search 3933 (three thousand nine hundred and thirty-three) times till 8/13/2022. You can also find Scar meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (n.) An isolated or protruding rock; a steep, rocky eminence; a bare place on the side of a mountain or steep bank of earth.
- (n.) A marine food fish, the scarus, or parrot fish.
- (n.) A mark in the skin or flesh of an animal, made by a wound or ulcer, and remaining after the wound or ulcer is healed; a cicatrix; a mark left by a previous injury; a blemish; a disfigurement.
- (n.) A mark left upon a stem or branch by the fall of a leaf, leaflet, or frond, or upon a seed by the separation of its support. See Illust.. under Axillary.
- (v. t.) To mark with a scar or scars.
- (v. i.) To form a scar.
Multi Language Dictionary