Scoop Meaning in French
You have searched the English word Scoop meaning in French cuiller. Scoop meaning has been search 4248 (four thousand two hundred and forty-eight) times till 5/20/2022. You can also find Scoop meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (v. t.) To get a scoop, or a beat, on (a rival).
- (n.) A beat.
- (n.) A deep shovel, or any similar implement for digging out and dipping or shoveling up anything; as, a flour scoop; the scoop of a dredging machine.
- (n.) A sweep; a stroke; a swoop.
- (n.) A place hollowed out; a basinlike cavity; a hollow.
- (n.) To empty by lading; as, to scoop a well dry.
- (n.) A large ladle; a vessel with a long handle, used for dipping liquids; a utensil for bailing boats.
- (n.) A spoon-shaped instrument, used in extracting certain substances or foreign bodies.
- (n.) To make hollow, as a scoop or dish; to excavate; to dig out; to form by digging or excavation.
- (n.) To take out or up with, a scoop; to lade out.
- (n.) The act of scooping, or taking with a scoop or ladle; a motion with a scoop, as in dipping or shoveling.
Multi Language Dictionary