Scrub Meaning in French
You have searched the English word Scrub meaning in French nettoyage. Scrub meaning has been search 2479 (two thousand four hundred and seventy-nine) times till 10/27/2021. You can also find Scrub meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (n.) A low, straggling tree of inferior quality.
- (n.) Vegetation of inferior quality, though sometimes thick and impenetrable, growing in poor soil or in sand; also, brush. See Brush, above.
- (v. i.) To rub anything hard, especially with a wet brush; to scour; hence, to be diligent and penurious; as, to scrub hard for a living.
- (a.) Mean; dirty; contemptible; scrubby.
- (n.) Something small and mean.
- (v. t.) To rub hard; to wash with rubbing; usually, to rub with a wet brush, or with something coarse or rough, for the purpose of cleaning or brightening; as, to scrub a floor, a doorplate.
- (n.) One who labors hard and lives meanly; a mean fellow.
- (n.) A thicket or jungle, often specified by the name of the prevailing plant; as, oak scrub, palmetto scrub, etc.
- (n.) A worn-out brush.
- (n.) One of the common live stock of a region of no particular breed or not of pure breed, esp. when inferior in size, etc.
Multi Language Dictionary