Sequence Meaning in Spanish
You have searched the English word Sequence meaning in Spanish sucesión. Sequence meaning has been search 3076 (three thousand and seventy-six) times till 10/4/2022. You can also find Sequence meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (n.) That which follows or succeeds as an effect; sequel; consequence; result.
- (n.) Simple succession, or the coming after in time, without asserting or implying causative energy; as, the reactions of chemical agents may be conceived as merely invariable sequences.
- (n.) A hymn introduced in the Mass on certain festival days, and recited or sung immediately before the gospel, and after the gradual or introit, whence the name.
- (n.) Any succession of chords (or harmonic phrase) rising or falling by the regular diatonic degrees in the same scale; a succession of similar harmonic steps.
- (n.) Three or more cards of the same suit in immediately consecutive order of value; as, ace, king, and queen; or knave, ten, nine, and eight.
- (n.) All five cards, of a hand, in consecutive order as to value, but not necessarily of the same suit; when of one suit, it is called a sequence flush.
- (n.) A melodic phrase or passage successively repeated one tone higher; a rosalia.
- (n.) The state of being sequent; succession; order of following; arrangement.
Multi Language Dictionary