Shout Meaning in French
You have searched the English word Shout meaning in French cri. Shout meaning has been search 3358 (three thousand three hundred and fifty-eight) times till 11/27/2021. You can also find Shout meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (v. i.) To entertain with refreshments or the like gratuitously; to treat.
- (n.) A gratuitous entertainment, with refreshments or the like; a treat.
- (v. t.) To treat (one) to something; also, to give (something) by way of treating.
- (v. t.) To treat with shouts or clamor.
- (v. i.) To utter a sudden and loud outcry, as in joy, triumph, or exultation, or to attract attention, to animate soldiers, etc.
- (n.) A loud burst of voice or voices; a vehement and sudden outcry, especially of a multitudes expressing joy, triumph, exultation, or animated courage.
- (v. t.) To utter with a shout; to cry; -- sometimes with out; as, to shout, or to shout out, a mans name.
Multi Language Dictionary