Sire Meaning in French
You have searched the English word Sire meaning in French sire. Sire meaning has been search 4772 (four thousand seven hundred and seventy-two) times till 10/15/2021. You can also find Sire meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (n.) A tittle of respect formerly used in speaking to elders and superiors, but now only in addressing a sovereign.
- (n.) A lord, master, or other person in authority. See Sir.
- (v. t.) To beget; to procreate; -- used of beasts, and especially of stallions.
- (n.) A creator; a maker; an author; an originator.
- (n.) A father; the head of a family; the husband.
- (n.) The male parent of a beast; -- applied especially to horses; as, the horse had a good sire.
Multi Language Dictionary