• Situation Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Manner in which an object is placed; location, esp. as related to something else; position; locality site; as, a house in a pleasant situation.
- (n.) Position, as regards the conditions and circumstances of the case.
- (n.) Relative position; circumstances; temporary state or relation at a moment of action which excites interest, as of persons in a dramatic scene.
- (n.) Permanent position or employment; place; office; as, a situation in a store; a situation under government.