Slippery Meaning in French
You have searched the English word Slippery meaning in French glissant. Slippery meaning has been search 1743 (one thousand seven hundred and forty-three) times till 11/27/2021. You can also find Slippery meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (a.) Wanton; unchaste; loose in morals.
- (a.) Uncertain in effect.
- (a.) Unstable; changeable; mutable; uncertain; inconstant; fickle.
- (a.) Liable to slip; not standing firm.
- (a.) Not affording firm ground for confidence; as, a slippery promise.
- (a.) Not easily held; liable or apt to slip away.
- (a.) Having the quality opposite to adhesiveness; allowing or causing anything to slip or move smoothly, rapidly, and easily upon the surface; smooth; glib; as, oily substances render things slippery.
Multi Language Dictionary