Smart Meaning in Spanish
You have searched the English word Smart meaning in Spanish escozor. Smart meaning has been search 11811 (eleven thousand eight hundred and eleven) times till 10/23/2021. You can also find Smart meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (v. i.) To feel a lively, pungent local pain; -- said of some part of the body as the seat of irritation; as, my finger smarts; these wounds smart.
- (v. i.) A fellow who affects smartness, briskness, and vivacity; a dandy.
- (v. i.) Marked by acuteness or shrewdness; quick in suggestion or reply; vivacious; witty; as, a smart reply; a smart saying.
- (v. i.) Accomplishing, or able to accomplish, results quickly; active; sharp; clever.
- (v. i.) To feel a pungent pain of mind; to feel sharp pain or grief; to suffer; to feel the sting of evil.
- (v. t.) To cause a smart in.
- (v. i.) Vigorous; sharp; severe.
- (v. i.) Efficient; vigorous; brilliant.
- (v. i.) Keen; severe; poignant; as, smart pain.
- (v. i.) Pretentious; showy; spruce; as, a smart gown.
- (v. i.) Smart money (see below).
- (v. i.) Severe, pungent pain of mind; pungent grief; as, the smart of affliction.
- (v. i.) Causing a smart; pungent; pricking; as, a smart stroke or taste.
- (v. i.) Quick, pungent, lively pain; a pricking local pain, as the pain from puncture by nettles.
- (v. i.) Brisk; fresh; as, a smart breeze.
Multi Language Dictionary