Solaces Meaning in Spanish
You have searched the English word Solaces meaning in Spanish consuelo. Solaces meaning has been search 3548 (three thousand five hundred and forty-eight) times till 9/26/2022. You can also find Solaces meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (v. i.) To take comfort; to be cheered.
- (v. t.) Rest; relaxation; ease.
- (v. t.) Comfort in grief; alleviation of grief or anxiety; also, that which relieves in distress; that which cheers or consoles; relief.
- (n.) To allay; to assuage; to soothe; as, to solace grief.
- (n.) To cheer in grief or under calamity; to comfort; to relieve in affliction, solitude, or discomfort; to console; -- applied to persons; as, to solace one with the hope of future reward.
Multi Language Dictionary